Due to the heavy nature of the product, our carriers wait until enough orders are placed in a certain area of the country to ensure making the trip is cost effective. This means delivery time can be up to a month sometimes. For the vast majority of the stone statues, delivery time is usually around 2-3 weeks but may be as long as 5 weeks in rare cases.
If you require a more prompt deilvery service we are often able to dispatch by pallet courier. Please email us for details.
The makers will not only deliver your purchase but will also place it in it's new home.
If delivered by pallet, you will need to move it yourself from wherever the pallet vehicle unloads it.
Please click here to email us if you require further information.
All statuary purchases include free makers delivery in mainland England and Wales.
IFor other areas please email us.
We accept payment by credit card, debit card or PayPal, up to the amount of £1000.
If your purchase is in excess of this amount, we will only accept payment by direct transfer into our bank account, or by cheque.
We use the the totally secure Paypal Card Processing Service for our card processing.
We, at Amiska, neither see or store your card details at any time.
3. When you order from us, we will email you a confirmation of our acceptance of that order within 24 hours. Until we send you that confirmation email no contract shall exist between us. We have included this term to protect ourselves in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
4. Once we have accepted your order, we will email you and provide delivery details etc.
5. Goods will not be dispatched until payment has been made in full.
6. All goods remain the property of Amiska until paid in full.
7. For your protection, we will only send the goods to the cardholders registered address unless previously agreed with us. If paying by cheque or bank transfer we are able to deliver to any address in mainland England or Wales.
8. English law shall apply in all cases.
9. All colours of items on this site are an excellent representation of the actual items colour. This being the case, and due to the large amount of time and effort involved in packing, shipping and handling returns, we regret that no returns will be accepted due to issues of colour unless grossly misrepresented by us.
10. All items delivered must be inspected before you sign for delivery and any damage noticed must be clearly written on the delivery note.
If you do not do this we will be unable to accept any claims in the unlikely event of an item arriving in a damaged state.
11. All items will be delivered. Collection from our premises is not possible.
12. By placing an order with Amiska you agree to all our Terms and Conditions.
If any item arrives damaged please reject it and notify us by email immediately.