1. Returns Policy.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason just let us know within 14 days of receipt of the item and return it within 30 days of receipt. The return address will either be ours or one of our UK suppliers. We will inform you of which. The item(s) must be in good, saleable condition. As is usual in this trade, all risk in transit and cost back to us is yours and you will need to arrange the carriage yourself.
Return must be by a postal method, with an online tracking system, and no refunds will be issued (or items accepted) if returned to us or our suppliers by any method other than said postal method.
You may exchange for a credit note, another item or a full refund.
A returns authorisation code must be obtained prior to return. Once we have authorised your return we will send you an RMA number. No returns will be accepted without this number.
The returns authorisation must be clearly identified on the outside of the package. Once received, we check the items condition and provided it is as supplied to you we will refund within 10 days.
Please Note: Under current UK legislation, our handmade rugs and all our pottery lamps, both lamps and shades being made to order and which may vary from the photographs due to their hand made nature, are not eligible for return under current UK regulations.
No returns from business purchasers will be accepted unless by mutual agreement.
We accept payment on most items by credit card, debit card or PayPal, up to the amount of £1000. If your purchase is in excess of this amount we will only accept payment by online banking transfer or direct payment into our bank account. We do make exceptions to this rule. Please email us.
We use the the totally secure Paypal or Nochex Card Processing Service for our card processing and no card details will be accepted by telephone.
We, at Amiska, neither see or store your card details at any time.
3. When you order from us, we will email you a confirmation of our acceptance of that order within 24 hours. Until we send you that confirmation email no contract shall exist between us. We have included this term to protect ourselves in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
4. Once we have accepted your order, goods will be delivered within 2 to 35 days unless clearly stated otherwise by us.
5. Goods will not be dispatched until payment has been made in full.
6. All goods remain the property of Amiska until paid in full.
7. For your protection, we will only send the goods to the cardholders registered address unless previously agreed with us.
8. Please be aware that if you wish to exchange your non faulty purchase for another item, that all carriage and packing costs must be borne by you. This usually means 2 lots of carriage costs. i.e returning it and sending another item out.
9. All colours of items on this site are an excellent representation of the actual items colour. This being the case, and due to the large amount of time and effort involved in packing, shipping and handling returns, we regret that no returns will be accepted due to issues of colour unless grossly misrepresented by us.
10. Some items may be delivered by pallet. i. e. large marble items or furniture. Any item delivered by pallet or “loose” i.e unboxed items such as statuary and furniture, must be either inspected before you sign for delivery or it must be signed for as ‘might be damaged’ or ‘unchecked’ etc.
If you do not do this we will be unable to make any claims against the pallet company or item supplier in the unlikely event of an item arriving in a damaged state and no claims for damage will be accepted by ourselves. Pallet deliveries are to kerb side only.
11. Please make sure that you have carefully measured ALL the access ways to where you want to place your furniture i.e, the inside of doorways and bends in halls because, unfortunately if at the time of delivery you realise that you haven’t measured up properly, and that your furniture cannot go where you want it to go we will have to charge you the costs related to the failed delivery plus delivery costs back to us. We will also levy a 30% restocking fee.
12. All items will be delivered. Collection from our premises is not possible.Where mistakes or losses occur we will usually replace your order, unless you have specified the wrong delivery address, or the order has been safely delivered, but you have neglected to retrieve it in reasonable time (e.g. from a neighbour or another delivery address).
13.If your chosen item is out of stock and you cannot wait for the restock date we will refund your payment immediately.
14. If we introduce you to one of our associates and you purchase an item from them, all responsibilities to you shall cease on our part and any contract that exists shall exist be between you and them.
15. By placing an order with Amiska you agree to all our Terms and Conditions.
16. English law shall apply in all cases.
17. If any item arrives damaged please notify us by email immediately. We will endeavour to replace your item promptly subject to availability. No claims for damage will be considered after 48 hours following delivery. The exception being items delivered and unpacked by the driver where no claims for damage will be accepted for items once the delivery driver has departed.